With the new adjustments, the investigation service company in Vietnam introduces industries that will be banned from business from 2021 – Pursuant to Article 6 of the Law on Investment in 2020, from 1/1/2021, accordingly, the following 8 cases are prohibited from business investment in Vietnam.
- Trading in drug substances according to the provisions of Appendix I of the law.
- Trading in chemicals and minerals prescribed in Appendix II of the law.
- Trading in specimens of wild plant and animal originated from the wild as stipulated in Appendix I of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora; specimens of endangered, precious and rare forest plants, animals and aquatic animals of group I originating from the wild as prescribed in Appendix III of the law.
- Trading in prostitution.
- Buying and selling people, tissues, corpses, human organs, human fetuses.
- Business activities related to asexual reproduction on humans.
- Trading in firecrackers.
- Debt collection service.
Note: The production and use of products in cases 1, 2 and 3 above in analysis, testing, scientific research, healthcare, pharmaceutical production, criminal investigation, and national defense , security comply with Government regulations.
The Investment Law 2020 takes effect from January 1, 2021 and replaces the 2014 Investment Law.
8 industries prohibited from doing business in Vietnam since 2021 – Investigation service in Vietnam